Friday, June 4, 2010

The final bell on Unemployment Friday


Hi Everyone.

I have been watching the market action around the NFP for a long time. This afternoon when I returned from the gym it was amazing to see the hard move down in advance of the report. That was quite new to me . I got out of the cable short as that event spooked me a little. In hindsight it was the wrong thing to do. Again my analysis has proved to be better that my resolve to sit.

The daily chart as I posted yesterday was shouting sell me. There will be plenty of trades in this campaign of mine. I hope that you got a few pips today. I know some pulled down the stop to entry as I got out and thats just great. Well done guys .

There are two falling wedges on the Euro$. One on the h4, which looks to have been broken and the situation on the m15 chart above. The upper purple line is the trendline which defines the wedge on the h4. If I were a betting man I would bet that the market will rally on Monday morning to the upper purple trendline on my chart. Lets just chill and enjoy the weekend. I will shout hard and loud when its time to do something.
Remember my objective is to call trades which last a few days. I plan to enter with a small 1% position size and add as it goes our way.
Later in the weekend I will post charts on the probable trends next week.
Have fun
David

No comments:

Post a Comment