Thursday, June 3, 2010

4th June 2010-Unemployment Friday


Good Morning everyone

My feeling that I would get a better level to short the cable was correct. I am short from 4610 with the market now trading at 4624. Just fine.

The Euro$ tried to break down through the inside bar pattern last night but failed. Without doubt this is waiting for the news this afternoon. While highly paid analyst,s pour over the details of the US unemployed, I have no doubt that the unemployed are safely tucked up in bed.

A h4 close below 1.2150 would be a signal to look for an entry short. If we get that sign, I shall probably only look for an entry next week. I include the Euro$ chart and the multiple inside bar/candle pattern.

I will chat again at 800 GMT.

Good Trading

David

No comments:

Post a Comment