Sunday, July 4, 2010

Euro Yen

Hi Everyone
I have been fully focused on short term trading in the www.whichwaytoday.com live trading room and I am happy to report that we had a good months trading in June 2010.
Above I show a classic rising wedge on hourly EuroYen which has found resistance at a 50% retracement of the last major range. The stochastic is showing a reliable divergence pattern which adds to the probability of the wedge forcasting the move correctly.
I will look to get short of the Euro Yen on Monday morning.
A break below the low of 109.80 looks like a good entry using a SELL STOP order. At present the technical situation favours a stop loss above 110.33. THIS CAN EASILY CHANGE OVERNIGHT.
For those,who are eager,an order can easily be placed at the open on Sunday evening. I will look at about 0500 GMT on Monday morning.
Enjoy what is left of the weekend and remember its a holiday in the US on Monday.

David

No comments:

Post a Comment