Monday, January 4, 2010

Sterling Yen

The chart shows a 30min candle view of the Gpb/Yen. I have added a MACD indicator which shows bearish divergence to the technically educated .This is some confirmation that the pattern is going to hold . I am going to short the GPB/Yen with a third of my normal position size using a stop loss of 100 points . Thus if the trade should fail i would lose 100/3 NORMAL size points . So i am short now the Gpb/Yen at 150.00. The stop loss is 151.00 and i am risking 33 normal size points. All of the above is taught in detail in my 2 day trading workshops which are held in South Africa and London.
If this trade goes well i feel we will be in it for many days. If the trade does proceed to plan I would be very happy to add to the size of the trade as the market proves my position correct. This is good trading practice. Lets see.

No comments:

Post a Comment